Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Down the road


















This is the view of the road ahead coming home south on I5 near Kelso Wa. today. We were coming out of rain into a clearing ahead and I thought the cloud formations were stunning with the sun illuminating them from the west.
Rod had no faith in my cell phone photo through the dirty windshield...I think it turned out rather well don't you?
This shot with its contrasts could represent some part of life....maybe it feels like something you are going through right now, or an outcome you are hoping for? Rest your eyes on it for a minute and tell me what feelings and thoughts come to mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dark gloomy winter giving way to wonderful, bright spring!

Lin said...

Yes, it is probably closer than we can imagine...I can feel the warm sun on my face now....definately closer now than we were a few weeks ago!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a Happy, Happy Birthday my dear friend!

I recognize that patch of road...it makes me think of "going home" cuz that's what I'm usually doing when I'm there. Good picture!

The Good Eater said...

Out of the darkness and into the light. What a lovely view.