Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My secret indulgence


I have an indulgence. It is Pepsodent tooth paste. Is it just me or is it hard to find in the stores these days.
I keep a tube in my travel kit so my mouth gets a little vacation too when we travel. I don't want to get tired of it so that way I don't.

I just discovered that Pepsodent has a unique flavor that I finally identified last week. It is not in your regular mint families but it is a flavoring used in lots of other personal products that I finally ID'd. Anyone want to guess what the flavor is?


2 comments:

Erin said...

Whew. I am so glad that your "secret indulgence" contributes to good dental hygiene.

Gitta said...

You're a woman after my own heart. There is nothing like the indescribable sensation of brushing one's teeth. I have to admit I've never actually used Pepsodent toothepaste, but I'm curious what this life-changing flavor is!

Thank you for the encouragment and the kind words about my blog... that is very thoughtful. I can't wait to catch up and hear more of your nursing stories!